Saturday, July 31, 2010

Life without mobile

Till the other day, I didn’t know that life without mobile is so beautiful. It has happened one day. My mobile battery was totally discharged and cell got switched off. That morning, it was so pleasant and stress less and I didn’t understand why. When I saw my mobile later, I understood the reason for this serenity. It was off. I didn’t know that life with out it will be so serene and peaceful. Therefore, I decide to switch it off everyday, in the morning, till I reach my office.

1 comment:

  1. Sir,

    I had a similar experince incidentally today. My nephew arrived here today morning from Mumbai after attending some training there.Somehow I simply forgot to carry my cell and it was worth.
    In the normal course, my cell keep ringing disrupting my official work often.

    Regards,

    Murthy.kvn

    ReplyDelete